You can now request repeat prescriptions via our website from the comfort of your home or work at any time of day. To use this service, you first need to register for this facility with your practice and obtain a user ID and password.
Need a User ID and Password?
Please pop into the surgery and obtain a consent form for online repeat prescribing, complete and return to reception. Your user ID and password will be sent to you in the post within the next 10 days.
Already have your User ID and Password?
Enter Online Services
- You cannot share your login details with anyone else.
- Requests are made within the permitted re-order time for your medication (the system will not allow you to order more than is safe to do so, overuse will be refused)
- Items not on your repeat list cannot be ordered via the online services - write to the surgery as normal if you require any variation or additions to your repeat list.
- If you already have your prescription collected or sent to a pharmacy then this will automatically happen. If you want the script sending to a different pharmacy or wish to collect it you must indicate this at time of request - we will not accept responsibility for error if this is not indicated.
- If you want the script sending to you by post, you must provide us with a stamp self addressed envelope in advance. We are happy to hold stamps and envelopes for you and let you know when we have used the last one.
- Messages are to be restricted to repeat prescription queries. Any other queries should be directed to the surgery in the usual manner.
- Appointment requests via the repeat prescription screen are not to be made they will not be actioned.
View your medical records online...